Make a Personal Term Investment with Stewards
Thank you for your interest in making a term investment with Stewards
Foundation and entering a partnership with us.
You can enjoy our interest rates and contribute to the benefit of the broader Christian community.
Features & benefits
|Higher interest rate||Online access to your account||Support the Christian community|
Receive an above market interest rate (when compared to the major banks) Interest is calculated daily and paid quarterly for investments of 12 months or longer. No monthly account keeping fees
|Access your account and check how you’re going from the Stewards online portal|
Your funds will be invested with Christian Community churches and schools at better than market rates to help them grow – you are making an investment with a biblically ethical purpose! The goal of Stewards Foundation is not to make profit to return to shareholders but to grow God’s Kingdom as our charitable purpose.
|Investment up to $4,999||1.95% pa|
|Investment from $5,000 to $49,999||2.05%|
|Investment from $50,000 to $249,999||2.05%|
How to Invest
Existing Stewards Foundation Investors
You will need an existing Stewards Foundation account and a minimum investment of $1,000.
- Apply Online
- OR Call on 1300 728 227
- OR Print this Form and Post it us with your cheque
- OR Deposit electronically to our BSB/Account Number and send us an email
New to Stewards Foundation
If this is your first Investment with us you will first need to print and complete our Certification Form (PDF) and Investor Acknowledgement Statement and post the documents to our office. This form requires you to be identified by an acceptable Certifier. This is required to allow the Foundation to comply with the Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006
- Print the Certification Form
- Print the Investor Acknowledgement Statement
- Either Apply Online, Call Stewards Foundation on 1300 728 227, or email us at email@example.com
Important Information you should know
- Interest Rates and terms and conditions are only available to personal investors.
- Rates offered are as at 20 August, 2019 and are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the Foundation
- Rates are set for the entire term selected at the beginning of the investment
- Term investments must be more than $1000
- Account keeping fees are nil.
- Deposits can only be broken for genuine cases of hardship. SFCB will not charge any penalties, however the holder will lose interest for the future period.
- You can download our Financial Services Guide and our Product Disclosure Statement. They provide important information about the products Stewards Foundation is offering our clients.
- Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly for all S type accounts, for investments of 12 months of longer.
- Unless the Foundation is advised, or the investor is notified to the contrary, Term investments on maturity will be “rolled over” for a similar Term at the interest rates then prevailing.
- Stewards Foundation of Christian Brethren (SFCB) is a charity incorporated under an Act of the NSW parliament which operates under a registered trademark throughout Australia. SFCB is a charity within the meaning of Regulatory Guide 87 and Class Order 02/184 exemption issued by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC).
- Investors may review the Stewards Foundation financial reports submitted to the ACNC by searching the ACNC web page, make enquiries of our team, make other enquiries that they deem fit.. Stewards Foundation has a history of financial prudence and continues to do so. We are a proven and trusted investment partner with over 50 years’ experience in managing investments.
- Stewards Foundation is a not-for-profit religious organisation in the financial sector and has an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) #458495; what does this mean?:
- As the holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFS Licence No 458495), the Foundation is required to meet a range of compliance and risk management conditions. AFS licences are issued by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), which regulates the provision of financial services in Australia.
- Our license requires that we are able to pay our debts as and when the fall due, have total assets that exceed total liabilities as shown in the licensee’s most recent balance sheet lodged with ASIC and have no reason to suspect that the licensee’s total assets would currently not exceed its total liabilities; you can download a copy of AFSL license
- Our license also does not provide the following protections:
* Stewards Foundation is not prudentially supervised by APRA.
* Contributions to Stewards Foundation do not obtain the benefit of the depositor protection provisions in the Banking Act 1959.
* The investment is designed for investors who wish to promote the charitable purposes of Stewards Foundation and for whom the consideration of profit is not of primary importance in the investment decision
* Investors should be aware that the specified charitable scheme is not subject to the normal requirement to have a disclosure document or Product Statement and be registered or have a trust deed under the Corporations Act 2001
* The charitable scheme has not been approved or examined by ASIC