Stewards Foundation has for many years provided accounting services to CCCAust and several churches.
We are pleased to announce that we now offer not only data inputs of payments, but a range of specific accounting services to all CCCAust churches.
These services include:
Financial Reporting Service: monthly, quarterly and annually
- Knowing what reports to be looking at each period.
- How to understand this information
- What are the implications of the figures for church.
Business Activity Statement Lodgement
- Renewing your system’s GST set up
- Cyclical reviews of your reconciliation reports
- Performing cyclical reviews of GST transactional audit report
- Performing cyclical reviews of your PAYG figures.
Pastor Expense Claim Services.
Our team will begin by reviewing the current MEA structure to investigate whether there could be ways to create more clarity.
Payroll services such as superannuation, and Single Touch Payroll processing:
Stewards can take care of your regular pay run for you, using the Single Touch Payroll (STP), or we can guide you through the process to set up STP.
Stewards can record wages, tax, superannuation, and leave entitlements, as well as distribute payslips to each of your employees. All PAYG and Superannuation liabilities will also be calculated to you.
Stewards can now reconcile your church’s bank accounts on a regular basis. We will check that the money has been allocated to the correct accounts and your report will reflect information on your bank statements. Stewards will be in contact with your church to ensure that unusual transactions are clarified and reconciled correctly.